1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Cooper - Macau

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Attila Domján, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2:43.850 Time Attack

Attached Files:

2. hm, seems nobody is practising for the next week Mini event...? :)
  3. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

I will do this weekend :)
    My target is to get below the 2.47.x, which was my PB in Race06/Minis/Macau.
  4. did a 2:47.8 last night in time attack...but looooll....it's been waaaay to long since i've last raced here :)
  5. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

hoping to recreate my Mini win at macau again :p
  6. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Tried your setup Attila.
    First completed lap 2.49.xxx with lots of barrier contacts. Car a bit damaged.
    After a bit of retrying I got 2.46.6xx. In this lap I was in S1 already 1 sec ahead of the previous standing time but screwed up and lost .6 again.
    Car was also a tiny bit damaged.
    With a clean lap a 2.45.9xx or lower is currently possible for me.

The mini's feels a bit different compared to Race06, so a bit of practice is needed. Will try again this weekend :)
  7. Ramon is coming, be aware guys :)
  8. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I haven't tried Time Attack (I usually only use practice mode to get closer to race conditions), but the best I have managed is 2.48.1 after about 6 laps.

Looks like I'll be down the back again and waiting / hoping for others to crash against the walls.

Atti's setup feels quite good though, thanks Atti.

EDIT: TA mode was 2.47.5 so not much difference for me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.