MINI COOPER JCW Uk Challenge (F56)

Cars MINI COOPER JCW Uk Challenge (F56) 1.21hotfix

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry for rating can't change it now. Didn't know about the lights. Driving in this mini is pure fun. So much effort into this. Thank you. Keep up great work

This is brillaint!!! Just done a few 'Quick Races' with a full 24 car grid of these things around the Nürburgring GP circuit and it was soooo much fun.

I can't tell from the preview image alone whether its based on your version or Shaun Clarke's, but Chinese modding team HiPole is using a JCW challenge MINI for their Assetto Corsa eSports championship. Not only that but they've converted the car from RHD to LHD.
Did you have any hand in this version of the car?

I can't tell from the preview image alone whether its based on your version or Shaun Clarke's, but Chinese modding team HiPole is using a JCW challenge MINI for their Assetto Corsa eSports championship. Not only that but they've converted the car from RHD to LHD.
Did you have any hand in this version of the car?
Looks like mine, i don t know nothing about it, but only a speculation looking at the Image.

Hi!

I've been racing this mod since its first initial release and have found it to be one of my favorite cars to race on AC. I was just wondering if you planned on doing the recent face-lifted version of the UK MINI Challenge Cars?

Would happily pay for these!

Many thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back