1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MINI Cooper Challenge: Round 1 Interlagos (Video)

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bram, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

View the Post on the Blog

2. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Just watched the replay and all i can say is WOW.

Great job with the comentary James and Liam :thumbsup: (as always).

Nice camera work Bram :thumbsup:

Cant wait for Curitiba

3. Beautiful race transmission wonderful, congratulations and RD Reiza!

To 39:35 minutes
    as the green car number 51 managed to overtake 4 cars that were so far apart?

:)

4. WOW ??? the cars dont not make any action, great comms and vid yet again, but nah on the cars for action a no no for me....

5. Jimi Hughes

Jimi Hughes
    RDMCC S6 Champion

What race were you watching Stuart!? Awesome racing topped off by a Superb video and very professional commentary. Keep up the brilliant work on the live streams and we will keep up the Hero overtakes :)

6. Great racing and thanks to Bram for giving up his racing spot to work the camera's.

As you can probably tell from the first race I still had in my head 25mins +1 lap. I thought I had out smarted everyone at the end with the +1 lap.

7. Jimi Hughes

Jimi Hughes
    RDMCC S6 Champion

I saw the chequered flag in the top left corner after 25 mins was up when i crossed the line, so I was fairly sure that the race was over. But I must admit when you came storming passed I was questioning my judgement and if I ever saw the flag at all! Although I felt a lot better when I flicked over the the positions display and it was locked in the order we crossed the line.

Also Dan, forgot to mention in the race thread, congrats for your podium in race two it was a stunning drive!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer

Great stuff. I went back through the replay and watched Dan making his run through the field, great to watch. Especially after having an off early on, I reckon a win wouldn't have been too far fetched had that not happened.

Also love how surprised James was that I was in the top 10, I shared his shock.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thumbs up! Great competition!