Resource icon

Skins Mini Challenge - Monster Energy Tech 3 Racing 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Joseph Wright submitted a new resource:

Mini Challenge - Monster Energy Tech 3 Racing - New team for the Mini Challenge series

A new team for the Mini Challenge series on Automobilista. This is my first ever attempt at a mod, so let me know improvements. There is currently only one driver, however I am looking at making this a two driver team, with different liveries for both drivers. Obviously this is for offline use only, so make sure you move it out of your Automobilista files whenever you want to use the Mini's online.
View attachment 172908 View attachment 172909 View attachment 172912...

Read more about this resource...

Joseph Wright updated Mini Challenge - Monster Energy Tech 3 Racing with a new update entry:

Mini Challenge - Monster Energy Tech 3 Racing

I have now finished the entire team, with Nicolas Hamilton (a BTCC driver related to Lewis Hamilton who suffers from cerebral palsy) as Joseph Wright's (obviously me) teammate. As you can see, they have the same livery, but with distinctive color changes. I hope you enjoy, and I'm gonna get started on a whole championship of custom teams. LET ME KNOW WHAT TEAM YOU WOULD LIKE IN THE CUSTOM CHAMPIONSHIP, AND I MIGHT EVEN PUT YOU AS ONE OF THE DRIVERS :pView attachment 173045

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back