Mills Metropark

Tracks Mills Metropark 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
its the camera_facing.ini in the data folder, after i renamed it the track loaded.
Yeah I've just updated shaders patch and sol, now it's crashing for me too unless I disable shaders patch in the options. Track is fine then, not sure why the shader patch is acting up.

What do you rename the camera_facing.ini? The shaders patch isn't acting up per se as it works with every other track. I don't particularly want to have to keep disabling shaders patch every time I want to drive on just one track.

Thanks, I'll try that. If it works it'll be better than having to disable shaders patch. Oh, by the way, Peter has built an alpha of Sol 1.2 which he says is compatible with version 49 of shaders patch.

Rigel, Sorry for not reading this Support Tab befora, You was very gentle to show me the solving problem. Cheers and good life in this hot summer.

??????

AC \ camerafacing.cpp (57): CameraFacing :: CameraFacing
AC \ trackavatar.cpp (118): TrackAvatar :: TrackAvatar
AC \ sim.cpp (1066): Sim :: loadTrack
AC \ racemanager.cpp (351): RaceManager :: initOffline
AC \ racemanager.cpp (174): RaceManager :: loadSessions
AC \ sim.cpp (320): Sim :: Sim
AC \ splashscreen.cpp (319): SplashScreen :: postRender
AC \ game.cpp (181): Game :: onIdle
AC \ game.cpp (210): Game :: run
AC \ acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f: \ dd \ vctools \ crt \ crtw32 \ dllstuff \ crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

Die Massege von meinem CM

What happned???

??????

AC \ camerafacing.cpp (57): CameraFacing :: CameraFacing
AC \ trackavatar.cpp (118): TrackAvatar :: TrackAvatar
AC \ sim.cpp (1066): Sim :: loadTrack
AC \ racemanager.cpp (351): RaceManager :: initOffline
AC \ racemanager.cpp (174): RaceManager :: loadSessions
AC \ sim.cpp (320): Sim :: Sim
AC \ splashscreen.cpp (319): SplashScreen :: postRender
AC \ game.cpp (181): Game :: onIdle
AC \ game.cpp (210): Game :: run
AC \ acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f: \ dd \ vctools \ crt \ crtw32 \ dllstuff \ crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

Die Massege von meinem CM

What happned???

Just put the following file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\mills\mills_long\data
or whatever your game folder is.

Attachments

• camera_facing.ini
    842 bytes · Views: 1,520
Game crashed when track was loading in CM. Game crashed when loading in AC. Renaming camera_facing.ini to camera_facing.ini.bak solved the problem.

Why don't you add an info about this well known problem on the download page (as long as the problem exists)? It would have been helpful to me. Thanks for all your work on the track.

Game crashed when track was loading in CM. Game crashed when loading in AC. Renaming camera_facing.ini to camera_facing.ini.bak solved the problem.

Why don't you add an info about this well known problem on the download page (as long as the problem exists)? It would have been helpful to me. Thanks for all your work on the track.
Thanks, that's a good idea. I've been wanting to update the track for a long time, but I'm just too busy :\

Last edited:
hi, this track is awesome thank you! but i have a problem first time i tried it was perfect and now everytime i load it, it is dark night whatever my settings conditions are, i tried to uninstall and reinstall but nothing changed :/

Last edited:
hi, this track is awesome thank you! but i have a problem first time i tried it was perfect and know everytime i load it, it is dark night whatever my settings conditions are, i tried to uninstall and reinstall but nothing changed :/
Hi, I'm sorry but I have no idea how to solve that. It doesn't even seem something specific to the track. Do you use the custom shader patch? You might have better luck asking in their support channels...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%