Michael Schumacher

I just found this video on one of my older youtube channels, but i cant login anymore on that channel... Anyway, i just refound this video, the last really big moment of Schuey. Lets hope it wasnt his last.

Interesting picture...
BfzwDwOCYAEKCdr.jpg:large

Guys, don't know if you follow the latest news, i read very bad things such as, "he is no reacting to stimuli" which to one doctor that is, from bad news, to really bad news.

Anyone has anything?

Media that are just speculating should really shut up. Some sites, even those that had a respectable reputation over the years are really acting like attentionwhores lately.

The poor guy is in a coma and the only people know whats going on are his doctors and close relatives. As long as they don't make a statement there is no news to report about the condition of MSC.

Guys, just to be safe, rather post news with a reputable link to the story - or rather don't post it at all. I'm sure everyone here will appreciate it.

Cheers.

I'll step up and say something which is not meant to, but might offend some.
I personally think the whole 'news' update saga has been handled rather poorly surrounding Michael Schumacher.
In addition to being a family man, he is a very public figure on the world's stage...has been for a very long time. Lots of people care about his well being, so it comes as no surprise when told they are attempting to wake him, the next news would be anticipated...good or bad.
That initial report was two weeks ago. Not a word since then.

What seems to be happening is a rather stupid power play at a time of anxiety for many.
Best wishes to MS and his entire family...hope he recovers fully.

Reactions: Dux
I'll step up and say something which is not meant to, but might offend some.
I personally think the whole 'news' update saga has been handled rather poorly surrounding Michael Schumacher.
In addition to being a family man, he is a very public figure on the world's stage...has been for a very long time. Lots of people care about his well being, so it comes as no surprise when told they are attempting to wake him, the next news would be anticipated...good or bad.
That initial report was two weeks ago. Not a word since then.

What seems to be happening is a rather stupid power play at a time of anxiety for many.
Best wishes to MS and his entire family...hope he recovers fully.

Many here will agree ;)

the problem is, they didn't even want to announce the waking up process. some ospital employee thought he could make some money telling the press... that makes me really angry.

I dont know what they think but if something goes wrong i am invading Grenoble

One thing I hate the most right now revolving the media is the tabloid stuff. They say he's having pneumonia during the recovery. Hmm... I'm not so sure either, but it's really true, I want more details and evidence. The whole world is trying to entertain me with stupidity and I ain't going to go through that again. Let's wish for the best that he'll recover right soon.

Any news you heard ? Read some very bad things but did not wanted to post them here, just to check out if you guys have anything :/

Keep praying!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Forum trophies