Miami Bayside Complete Texture Update v1.0

Tracks Miami Bayside Complete Texture Update v1.0 v1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'd like to add that I am getting the black smear through the track also, I don't think it's entirely the tracks fault, as I am also on the latest preview build of CSP and seeing this on a small hand full of other tracks. I'm hoping whatever is causing this is discovered by a mapper or the CSP devs.

I'd like to add that apart from the black semi-transparent blur on the track...it is very nice :)

Last edited:
ClimaxF1 updated Miami Bayside Complete Texture Update v1.0 with a new update entry:

New Ambulance, Rolex billboard & Citibank textures added

Hi Guys

This should be the last update, there's no more textures to do :)

Busy working on a Pure filter, similar to my Realistic PPFilter for SOL, looks stunning so far but that will be a separate.

Update details v1.3:

- Miami style Ambulance texture added
- Rolex Billboard added
- Replaced Miami Bank with Citibank

Installation:

- Copy track folder into your Assetto tracks folder
- Select CF1_Miami_Bayside...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just redownloaded the track and tried your updates. Nice job, looks great.

There's no RainFX entry in your config, so here's a link to your config with comprehensive RainFX added, originally created (I think!) by Zuno Toto:

Hi, I am fairly new to this game and the way the mods work. I tried to add each file to the correct folder on the original map yet on cm it shows a missing picture icon with an exclamation mark on the ''change track'' bar. Any help would be appreciated

The track itself has had a significant overhaul following inspiration from @ClimaxF1's excellent skin.
The full updated track can be downloaded here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-4377#post-14250047

1715851373650.jpeg

Updates:
  • Climax F1: major texture overhaul and additions, plus new lighting and Grass FX configs (full skin available at Race Department/Overtake).
  • The Usual Suspects: camera-facing crowds; VAO patch; various tree/gantry/adboard clashes fixed; building window lighting added; start/finish gantry added; grandstand screen fixed; z-fighting fixed; various other fixes.
  • Mascot: animated flag-waving spectators, balloons, blimp, helicopters, jets and airliners; crowd/pits audio & flares; bandstand lights and audio; CSP flag sponsor skins; many ClimaxF1 textures baked in, many sponsor texture replacements/filters; fixed flashing turn signals; some truck textures changed to fix symmetry issues; new preview pics; Kaseya Center entrance sign changed to 'Miami Heat'; various tree artefact fixes; various shader adjustments.
  • Fanapryde: sections files and loading logo.
  • Shi: CSP flags added to flagpoles with unique flag skins.
  • lux3y: groove adjustments and fixes.
  • Nukedrop: skyring lights.
  • Various: config compiled and refined by several members and from several sources, including comprehensive Rain FX config by Zuno Toto.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 421 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.7%
Back