Miami Bayside Complete Texture Update v1.0

Tracks Miami Bayside Complete Texture Update v1.0 v1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'd like to add that I am getting the black smear through the track also, I don't think it's entirely the tracks fault, as I am also on the latest preview build of CSP and seeing this on a small hand full of other tracks. I'm hoping whatever is causing this is discovered by a mapper or the CSP devs.

I'd like to add that apart from the black semi-transparent blur on the track...it is very nice :)

Last edited:
ClimaxF1 updated Miami Bayside Complete Texture Update v1.0 with a new update entry:

New Ambulance, Rolex billboard & Citibank textures added

Hi Guys

This should be the last update, there's no more textures to do :)

Busy working on a Pure filter, similar to my Realistic PPFilter for SOL, looks stunning so far but that will be a separate.

Update details v1.3:

- Miami style Ambulance texture added
- Rolex Billboard added
- Replaced Miami Bank with Citibank

Installation:

- Copy track folder into your Assetto tracks folder
- Select CF1_Miami_Bayside...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just redownloaded the track and tried your updates. Nice job, looks great.

There's no RainFX entry in your config, so here's a link to your config with comprehensive RainFX added, originally created (I think!) by Zuno Toto:

Hi, I am fairly new to this game and the way the mods work. I tried to add each file to the correct folder on the original map yet on cm it shows a missing picture icon with an exclamation mark on the ''change track'' bar. Any help would be appreciated

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.