Resource icon

MGP16 MGP ZTS File Editor 1.2b

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi dyego, is it possible to make zts editor can add new strings like the bml editor ?, in bml editor we can copy and paste strings to make another strings but in zts editor we can't.
one more question, can you add the string path/address?. eg: in motogp 15 game there are two Alex Marquez one is in Moto2 2015 and the other is in Moto3 2014. in the DB_Pilots the name is separated Marq moto2 has MOTO2_MARQUEZ_A entry (in UI_CompleteName_Txt Surname and ShortName section) while marq moto 3 has MOTO3_MARQUEZ_A entry, so in the zts file we have two exactly same Alex Marquez text, if i'm going to change the name of marq moto2 only, i am confused which one i should edit, another example is VR46 has 3 or 4 different strings path/address (its counted by each class. MotoGP, Twostrokes, Fourstrokes .etc) that it means we have 3 or 4 exactly same Valentino Rossi text in zts file.

i don't know if you can understand my question. Thanks.

hi dyego, is it possible to make zts editor can add new strings like the bml editor ?, in bml editor we can copy and paste strings to make another strings but in zts editor we can't.
one more question, can you add the string path/address?. eg: in motogp 15 game there are two Alex Marquez one is in Moto2 2015 and the other is in Moto3 2014. in the DB_Pilots the name is separated Marq moto2 has MOTO2_MARQUEZ_A entry (in UI_CompleteName_Txt Surname and ShortName section) while marq moto 3 has MOTO3_MARQUEZ_A entry, so in the zts file we have two exactly same Alex Marquez text, if i'm going to change the name of marq moto2 only, i am confused which one i should edit, another example is VR46 has 3 or 4 different strings path/address (its counted by each class. MotoGP, Twostrokes, Fourstrokes .etc) that it means we have 3 or 4 exactly same Valentino Rossi text in zts file.

i don't know if you can understand my question. Thanks.
Can you please upload the ZTS file that you want to edit?

I'm not used to mod ZTS files, but i'll see what i can do.

The problem with ZTS files is that they're more simpler than the BML files and there is a plenty of bytes that i don't know what they mean... so, it's possible that i develop the copy/paste funcionality and corrupts the file...
If you select the "Pack" item, you'll see a "unknow" property at right side. This is a number or a sequence of bytes that exists and i have no idea what they are. They can be the length of the pack or the ID of the string to be used somewhere, i really don't know. So if you copy/paste a pack, what i do with this info? If remain the same, is possible that they simple corrupt the file, or make a double entry and makes the game crash...

I've tried to get the high bytes, the lower, and a various other things to find some useful information to know what this things means, but no sucess. Change only the name was possible without change nothing of this info. So i uploaded here because, after all, is better than change with a HEX editor...

Do you already change this with a hex editor? Know what is this number right before the length of the text means?

I'm not used to mod ZTS files, but i'll see what i can do.

The problem with ZTS files is that they're more simpler than the BML files and there is a plenty of bytes that i don't know what they mean... so, it's possible that i develop the copy/paste funcionality and corrupts the file...
If you select the "Pack" item, you'll see a "unknow" property at right side. This is a number or a sequence of bytes that exists and i have no idea what they are. They can be the length of the pack or the ID of the string to be used somewhere, i really don't know. So if you copy/paste a pack, what i do with this info? If remain the same, is possible that they simple corrupt the file, or make a double entry and makes the game crash...

I've tried to get the high bytes, the lower, and a various other things to find some useful information to know what this things means, but no sucess. Change only the name was possible without change nothing of this info. So i uploaded here because, after all, is better than change with a HEX editor...

Do you already change this with a hex editor? Know what is this number right before the length of the text means?
i was thinking if you can find that "unknow" info means maybe ID of the string to be used like in the DB_pilots and other, so i could change that to make a new string that have different "unknow" info from the copied string and apply it to DB_pilots or any bml to have a new complete name maybe my name or any name that not exist in the game. but you've tried and no success. i appreciate your efforts.

the file is fully original and unedited, i don't know what it means because
because I don't know other than replacing the text only

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back