1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Metalmoro Fuel Parc Ferme

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Rixamus Hart, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Hi,

I just qualified on pole, at Jo'burg, from what I can tell, you start the race with the amount of fuel you finished quali with? I ask this as last time i qualified, I finished with 6 laps of fuel and in the race, could only start with that amount in the tank. This time around, i finished quali with 4 laps left, and could only start the race with 4 laps in the tank. I had no ability to change starting fuel as per parc ferme both times.

Is this a bug I should report, or is this a rule in Metalmoro, or a freak rfm ghost hanging about in my GSCE installation folder?

Thanks.

P.S, I am looking at editing the .plr and associated rfm parc ferme, but not sure which settings to change yet.

P.P.S, Metalmoro = awesome; driving into the night is so good with the new effect they added where the sunstrip goes yellow-ish when going under a bridge when getting dark, it has that night-time Le Man feel to it, so many little updates!

2. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Hmm, yeah, getting the same issue here. It would be nice to have some clarification.

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Mistake, will be fixed soon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Thanks