• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Metalmoro Fuel Parc Ferme

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Rixamus Hart, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Rixamus Hart

Rixamus Hart

Ratings:
    +22
    Hi,

I just qualified on pole, at Jo'burg, from what I can tell, you start the race with the amount of fuel you finished quali with? I ask this as last time i qualified, I finished with 6 laps of fuel and in the race, could only start with that amount in the tank. This time around, i finished quali with 4 laps left, and could only start the race with 4 laps in the tank. I had no ability to change starting fuel as per parc ferme both times.

Is this a bug I should report, or is this a rule in Metalmoro, or a freak rfm ghost hanging about in my GSCE installation folder?

Thanks.

P.S, I am looking at editing the .plr and associated rfm parc ferme, but not sure which settings to change yet.

P.P.S, Metalmoro = awesome; driving into the night is so good with the new effect they added where the sunstrip goes yellow-ish when going under a bridge when getting dark, it has that night-time Le Man feel to it, so many little updates!

2. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Ratings:
    +421
    Hmm, yeah, getting the same issue here. It would be nice to have some clarification.

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +3,620
    Mistake, will be fixed soon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Rixamus Hart

Rixamus Hart

Ratings: