Cars Mercedes W07 2016 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news. I have been searching for this Mercedes F1 (the vers I recently found 2015 - doesnt work). I will be giving this 5 stars if and when you can fix external sound. Thank you for sharing.

It could just be bad luck but the previews look exactly the same, the folder is named same, too.
I want to trust you @Marco17_ok but you are making it hard ;)

Itcars the bad detective of the anti-rip-content -police-dept, do you have acfl 2016 mod ? the previews and folder, has nothing to do with acfl mod...folder of acfl mods are like...ACFL_mercedes...Tyres are not sames, hemets too...and simpliest the car are nothing to see with this mod.
Sadly if you have tested the car, instead to look the preview photo, you could watch, what this car is bad rip quality of f1 codemasters make by a russian site, and modified by the author... ( sorry Marko17_ok )

Itcars the bad detective of the anti-rip-content -police-dept, do you have acfl 2016 mod ? the previews and folder, has nothing to do with acfl mod...folder of acfl mods are like...ACFL_mercedes...Tyres are not sames, hemets too...and simpliest the car are nothing to see with this mod.
Sadly if you have tested the car, instead to look the preview photo, you could watch, what this car is bad rip quality of f1 codemasters make by a russian site, and modified by the author... ( sorry Marko17_ok )
Sorry my mistake. The result is the same, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back