1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Mercedes W05 - 2014 Skin 1.1

Mercedes W05 - Mercedes 2014

1. check the picture's link again, can't see it - it ends with .html
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Benutzername

Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

3. Anyone know of a good HD 2014 Mercedes skin?
  4. realitychecked

Check my system32 if you want proof.
  5. Any chance you could lighten the car up at all?
    The grey is far to dark. The W05 is a light silver, with cyan accents and a black shadow on the engine cover. This texture is just a very dark grey.
    I don't know if it is not possible, I have never made a car texture, but if it could be fixed that would be great :)

Attached Files:

6. I don't see why changing a color wouldn't be possible. Then there wouldn't be any custom colored cars.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I didn't ask for proof of anything - Just a link to a good 2014 Merc skin will do
  8. This download doesn't actually have the new skin..
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. It doesen't have the skin of mercedes 2014, the skin is the same of 2013!!
  10. Actually you cannot do the 2014 skin at all thanks to the mirroring problems. You can only do that in the previous titles. But at least he changed the numbers :roflmao:
    • Haha Haha x 1
  11. is completely different from what he does see in the figure, in the download there is no change to the original skins of 2013 then posted the standard skin
  12. Benutzername

Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

13. can you fix "me2_main_specocc.tga.dds" file?
  14. jupp Specocc shines trough the car ^^ well i use an other car instead of this one sorry Gecki ^^