1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mercedes SLS AMG GT3

Discussion in 'Car Talk' started by Rhys Gardiner, Apr 10, 2010.

1. I only just read about this thing in the paper. Apparently Mercedes has built a GT3-specification version of the SLS for customers wanting to compete in motor racing - it's been built to the FIA GT3 regs, and has been FIA-approved. The company who helped develop it is alsdo responsible for the cars used in DTM.

I want to see this car on track, now!!

2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

This is so gorgeous!

We need a Mod of this car for Race On. :rolleyes:
  3. Together with Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Chevrolette, Ferrari, Ford, Lamborghini & Porsche this looks a very promising season!
  4. I hope the same. And also hope that GT3 class will be included in the upcoming Simbin game....
  5. Oh yaaaa "two thumbs up"!
  6. Some guy called Petra GTC is making a GT3 mod for RACE 07 (well, GTR Evo, actually, so that they don't have to include sounds in the download), but I don't know how legal that mod will be.

About this particular car, the front is just gorgeous, but the sides are just too flat, it looks kind of like a wiener. The Z4 GT3 looks way, way better!
  7. Best car and car every one dreams of owning,thanks for sharing it.