Mercedes McLaren MP4-27. 2XHD + HD (ML2166).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, is there anyway to reduce the amount of sun light reflection on the car , i only used the DHD files. skin looks insane but the reflection is to much.

Thanks, is there anyway to reduce the amount of sun light reflection on the car , i only used the DHD files. skin looks insane but the reflection is to much.

It would need more tinkering with the materials.xml file, and then you'd probably have to change the colour of the paintwork to reduce the mirrored effect.

It's something that CM's have implemented this year.....I am trying to sort this as I get spare time, but it's not a simple job.

Kinda like getting all the different ingredients just right.

:)

It would need more tinkering with the materials.xml file, and then you'd probably have to change the colour of the paintwork to reduce the mirrored effect.

It's something that CM's have implemented this year.....I am trying to sort this as I get spare time, but it's not a simple job.

Kinda like getting all the different ingredients just right.

:)

Nice one atleast it sounds like it can be fixed.

ML2166, after installing your amazing Mclaren in 2xHD, i´ve notice this black line near the side pod as you can see in the image below. Is it normal or is it a small graphic glitch???
Don´t take it wrong, but i couldn´t see in the real one. Can you fix it?
Thank you very much.
Untitled-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back