1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cars Mercedes-Benz W201 E190 Evolution DTM [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by CorradoSKJ, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Like Like x 1
  1. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

YEAH!

• Haha Haha x 1
  2. Great first mod. Congratulations.
    Minor issue to look at before next release.
    from errors.txt:
    INIReader: content/cars/mercedes_w201_e190_dtm/data/proview_nodes.ini > ERROR: MULTIPLE KEY FOUND IN FILE content/cars/mercedes_w201_e190_dtm/data/proview_nodes.ini [NODES] ____fl_door01 STILL USING OLD VALUE: 0

INIReader: content/cars/mercedes_w201_e190_dtm/data/proview_nodes.ini > ERROR: MULTIPLE KEY FOUND IN FILE content/cars/mercedes_w201_e190_dtm/data/proview_nodes.ini [NODES] ____fr_door05 STILL USING OLD VALUE: 0

3. GREAT JOB!
    Issues:
    1. Shifting animations (guess, u know about it)
    2. Tire & wheels blur (will make the scene more dynamic)
    Hope to see the improvements! Cheers!

4. next time maybe try to model the car yourself, instead of ripping it from other game ( project CARS)

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Great Job....:)

6. 6spd ??? These cars did not have 6 speed transmissions.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    • Haha Haha x 1
  7. awesome work....thank you mate!

8. Doesn't matter, Kunos doesn't allow nor want ripped content from other games, even if is free. They didn't open the game to modding for models taken from other games. Modding has to be your own work, your creation.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. 90% mods is convert from other games, check tracks.

10. You mean it's gonna be paid??? So focus that effort for other things in your life, paid mods no thanks... i make donations if mod is good...

Also, track convertions i accept, they're inanimate, but no car convertions, usually they're crap and i never even download them...

11. Yes, but they had the permission to convert it, and usually they upgrade the whole thing..

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

I think a conversion of a scratch made mod track/car is something different than steeling original game content.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Don't download this please guys. We will officially get the road version of this with the dream pack dlc anyway.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Cheesenium

Cheesenium
    Premium Member

If you gonna ask people to pay, you better deliver great mods that looks great, sounds great and drives great like what the folks at URD did.

Regardless, stealing content from another game is wrong, worse still it is from a game that is still in active development.

• Like Like x 1
  15. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Not to be harsh or be a douche to you, but I would like the car if it wasn't ripped content.

16. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.