Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 @ Spa-Francorchamps

Hy,

Since I came here many times searching for setups (because I'm no master at tuning setups) I decide to share my setup with you guys to see how good this setup is and how far someone can go with it.

I have tried a few laps and manage a 2:16.630 (I think I can improve about 0.5s at max).

Please leave your suggestions. Thanks.

Attachments

• D.Ramalho 2.16.600.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 7,798
Dude i get you made mistake and did 2:26 (2:16) since with the soft tyres, like they are set in your setup, lap time under 2:21 is almost impossible, and 2:16 would be another car.

I cant post setup atm but most important thing to note is that the default setup has almost no rear camber making the car very loose. Add atleast -2.0, then you can take some rear wing off for less bonding in fast corners and should be much faster

I cant post setup atm but most important thing to note is that the default setup has almost no rear camber making the car very loose. Add atleast -2.0, then you can take some rear wing off for less bonding in fast corners and should be much faster

<Mod Edit: Videos go in our Media Gallery>

Here i have done 2:18.6 then 2:18.5 one after another.
I drove with medium tyres. The same set i was driving with the soft tyres and you wont go faster than 2:22/21.

I am just curious if he did got 2:16 to give some hints as to what has to be changed. I reckon the time can go below for 2 seconds but with better setup, not with this one

Last edited by a moderator:
with Imen's setup i can't get below 2.19 but with my own setup i did a 2.18,6xx so maybe my setup is faster alltough i have to metion my setup isn't to my likings yet due to understeer in 3rd, 4th and 5th gear and it has this weird throw back of my front after steering in.

pls feel free to use it and tweak it or give me advise how to correct the mentioned bugs.

Attachments

• SLS AMG GT3.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 3,326
Hy guys. I sure did 2:16 with that setup and I will get a screen from my times when I get home. If I can I will try to do a replay and upload to youtube with a fast lap. Unfortunatly I have a very slow GPU and low FPS and dont know if the video recording will add even more lowest FPS. Currently with my GPU (ATI HD4770) I get 30-40 fps online and alone on the track 50.

edit: I use ABS on, TC off, without any driving aids and with fuel and tyre usage 1x. I did that time online so I don't know if the track was in perfect conditions or not. I just wanted to know if the setup is ok or totally wrong, and if so what is wrong and how can I get a more stable setup.

Last edited:
I couldn't do another lap in the 2:16s but I was consistently doing 2:17s with that setup. I don't want you to believe I have done 2:16 (but here is the screenshot of that time) I just wanted some feedback with that setup since when I change wing, ARB, Power, Coast and susp height i always tend to lose time in total lap but manage to improve some sector times.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Attachments

• Spa SLSGT3 2.16.6.png
    Spa SLSGT3 2.16.6.png
    606.4 KB · Views: 3,681

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back