1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Mercedes Аудио Драйвера [Deleted]

Discussion in 'F1 2013 Mods' started by Dmitry Sorokin, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dmitry Sorokin

Dmitry Sorokin
    @ Simberia @Simberia

2. I have no idea what this mod does, does it change the audio of the car? Would be nice if there was a original sound and new sound in the video to see the difference.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mate we can do better ;) I have the original recorded sound engines mercedez this even more real that ae, but how do I edit the audio coverter and the game and merging with the files to the F1 2013?

obs: regressive gears are more serious tone to rise, see the videos on TV to feel what I say.

4. These Files are Pointless without the Audio XML File actually being edited so the Game understands the settings , Or otherwise it is just a straight up Copy 2011/12 Audio File :thumbsup: But nice attempt

5. This is the F1 2010 sound, isnt it?

• Like Like x 1
  6. ok
    ok,do you make it ?

7. thx

8. May i ask what program you used? Seeing the game uses bdl. files, i have no idea what program uses that file. Probably a professional editing program.

9. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

@september

This is a English only forum, do not edit your titles to add Russian text.

Please remove the Russian text from this mod and the other mods you have edited.

Thanks

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dmitry Sorokin

Dmitry Sorokin
    @ Simberia @Simberia

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.