• This Website Is Not For Sale
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Mercedes Аудио Драйвера [Deleted]

Discussion in 'F1 2013 Mods' started by Dmitry Sorokin, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dmitry Sorokin

Dmitry Sorokin
    @ Simberia @Simberia

2. I have no idea what this mod does, does it change the audio of the car? Would be nice if there was a original sound and new sound in the video to see the difference.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mate we can do better ;) I have the original recorded sound engines mercedez this even more real that ae, but how do I edit the audio coverter and the game and merging with the files to the F1 2013?

obs: regressive gears are more serious tone to rise, see the videos on TV to feel what I say.

4. These Files are Pointless without the Audio XML File actually being edited so the Game understands the settings , Or otherwise it is just a straight up Copy 2011/12 Audio File :thumbsup: But nice attempt

5. This is the F1 2010 sound, isnt it?

• Like Like x 1
  6. ok
    ok,do you make it ?

7. thx

8. May i ask what program you used? Seeing the game uses bdl. files, i have no idea what program uses that file. Probably a professional editing program.

9. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

@september

This is a English only forum, do not edit your titles to add Russian text.

Please remove the Russian text from this mod and the other mods you have edited.

Thanks

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dmitry Sorokin

Dmitry Sorokin
    @ Simberia @Simberia

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.