rF2 Megane Trophy @ Putnam Park - Saturday May 5th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
A race to forget quickly.
In first lap went wide end slightly touched a hay stack, my car couldn't turn left any more... Went to the pit, got a stop and go... Drove another laps, pit crew didn't repair my car... another lap... repairs finally started... 300seconds... came 5 laps back back on track... The only thing I could do was drive to the finish and end the misery...
Positive note: Got the fastest race lap : 1:03.8 :p

Thanx for the race guys, too bad I couldn't challenge anyone today. Congrats to Claes on the win and Anthony for the Pole! :)

That was fun :) Although my mind went completely blank at the start of the race...I had a good get away in pole but couldn't remember whether T1 was a left or right hander and ended up going straight off...duh!! To be fair it was my first time at Putnam Park but still...
Managed to work my way back from last up to 2nd but Claes was way too far ahead to chase down.

Cheers for the race guys :)

Yep, it was fun. Love these Méganes and racing with a great group of people. A few more people would even make it better. Well done to Claes and excellent come back from Anthony.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back