rF2 Megane Trophy @ Mosport - Monday February 21st 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Nice little event, but unfortunately race 2 turned into chaos! Lukasz I'm sorry about the accident, as I was too close I was unable to avoid you when you and the car to your left collided! I think I might made your situation worse, and even if I'm not 100% responsible for that, I'm sorry!
1 lap later I hit the same wall and suddenly felt that my rear suspension is broken and quit the race before I cause trouble by spinning all round the track!

1st race was nice and clean, I only wish I made less mistakes!:) 4th is fine anyways!

Thanks Adam and RD for the race!

Well, mysterious incident in race 2 for me, coming round final two turns where I have done the same line over and over and I was off the throttle, the rear end snaps and sends me to the outside of the track, where I GO THROUGH the barrier and get stuck the other side. Really weird. So a DNF. :(

Race 1 was fun though. :)

MOD Edit - Post removed. Negativity in the thread gets us nowhere. If you have an issue either talk it out with the parties involved or report the incident to me via PM

Lukasz I'm sorry about the accident, as I was too close I was unable to avoid you when you and the car to your left collided! I think I might made your situation worse, and even if I'm not 100% responsible for that, I'm sorry!

It wasn't your fault Peter, you were close and all this mess was inavoidable. I also could slow a little when I saw what is going on in front of me because it was veeeery yeeeelow flag situation. I didn't and I beared the consequences. I was driving like my grandma today (no offence Meemaw;) I mean - hotlaping was good, even very good. But in crowd - I was losing it. Both races - DNFs. I think I was little too tired today's evening for racing. Sometimes you have to say to yourself - go sleep stupid, not - you love MoSport, you must be there;) Till next time pals.

Running a comfortable 9th, clipped Ben Davis on the hill and had to pit an undrivable car for what seemed like ages. Got it going and got a puncture from hitting debris following a spin by Mr Eggbeer. Stopped to change tyres and came in 9th.

Race 2. Stayed out of trouble and came 4th which I was pleased with.

PS, It appears the file that causes that annoying noise is in GameData\Sounds\Ambient folder. Remove the ones named Fans.

An eventful couple of races tonight :eek:

First race was doing okay in about 9th i think, then come round the first corner only to see Chris Butcher spinning round... never had chance to avoid you, and had a head on, supsension gone, race over :frown:

Second race, i got my first podium finish, took advantage of/avoided lots of collisions, and got up to 4th. Had a few close laps with Ben, but my tires were shot, and knew if I tried any harder, Id be in the wall. Decided to make sure I held onto 4th, but lucky for me, but not for Ben, he went off on the last bend with a few minutes to go.

Was a case of nursing it home after I went off the next lap with Steve closing the gap.

Great track, but I guess its just one of those where accidents are bound to happen.

Thanks for the races :)

R1 had a good run and persevered thru the spinners to finish in top 10.

R2, L3 came around last turn (the slippery one) and found a Big Mac sitting on the line...hit concrete tires and engine was toast, but the fries were hot! :rolleyes:

I'm having great fun at RD and thanks to the admins for great races!:cool:

Didn't get chance to do much practice tonight but got some sort of rhythm going.

Q1: PB to take 7th.

R1: Made a good start and was up to 6th before losing the place to Toby halfway round the lap. Went off at the hairpin which dropped me to 10th. Picked off cars as they went off and found myself in 5th before crashing at the last turn (sorry for leaving debris on track). Limped around to the pits and lost 4 laps in total. Finished 10th.

Q2: Similar lap time but P10.

R2: Good start due to the car infront not taking his spot on the grid and was up to P8. Made another place later in the lap before avoiding whatever happened at the last turn. Was lying 3rd now chasing Kelvin hard, but he pitted leaving me 7 seconds behind Evgeniy. Really put the hammer down and was slowly closing with the help of some traffic. Ended up being less than a second behind, but I knew if there was 16 laps like there was in race 1 instead of 15 I would of had him.

Thanks for racing guys :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back