1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Cars McLaren MP4-13 1.0

McLaren MP4-13 for Assetto Corsa by Virtua Simulazioni

1. McLaren 001.jpg
    Virtua Simulazioni is proudly releasing the McLaren MP4-13 for Assetto Corsa. The car is reproduced accurately, with fine details allowing you to have a perfect immersive experience.

It includes both of the authentic liveries used during the F1 1998 season, driven by Mika Häkkinen and David Coulthard, along with the orange liveries used during the preseason tests. Additional content also includes a special historic McLaren’s livery, with slick tyres, and an official Virtua Simulazioni skin.

Download the McLaren MP4-13 for Assetto Corsa here
    • Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
  2. Brian McManus

Brian McManus
    Steam: Brian Mac

Brilliant !! Looking forward to driving this tomorrow.
  3. Wow this car just made my weekend!! Just finished 2 laps in Monza with this car. Drives and looks like a dream with the skin pack. Great Job. Thank you.
  4. Damn I had months to play AC, good finished and polished product. Let's see if there will be a few lobbies to have fun a bit.
  5. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

What an utterly astonishing car! The physics, the sound, the modelling, the everything! The best mod car for AC without question!
  6. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

What a fantastic representation of an amazing machine. Looks good, sounds great, and drives amazing.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. this is truly impressive, a must for any fan of open-wheel cars
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

The sound needs more work
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. This is truly an amazing mod, love the details on it. I also think the sound should be worked on, but I think that's a difficulty from the game itself... AC sounds are good but to me they are the weakest of the bunch. Also people donate to this moding team ! their work is grande !
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. NeverKrash

CTDP, URD, ORC, VS, Professional Sound Designer Premium Member

Sound is fine, and does not need more work after 6 months of sound development. This is not how sound designing works and non-ideal phone/iPad recordings will not give a good (or usable) reference. When sound designing, you are taking a sound, and essentially freezing it in time. To make matters worse, you then plug it into an artificial stage, the game itself.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Beer Beer x 1
  11. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

OK..i was reffering to more reverb and the backfire dance listen to the last seconds of the video...
  12. NeverKrash

CTDP, URD, ORC, VS, Professional Sound Designer Premium Member

Made very apparent by your detailed feedback. I can look into it though. Thanks
  13. Luis Junior

Luis Junior

This is just the best work so far!!!!
    Really exciting driving this baby!!!!
    Congrats :)
    Luis Lopes
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Yes, i apologize for that...
    • Love Love x 2
  15. That's an Assetto Corsa issue rather than a MOD issue.

Ever since FMOD the standard sounds degraded too much in AC imo

The mod is fantastic IMO, one of, if not THE best mod currently.
  16. All around incredible work, a real credit to the developers.
    Could easily be official content, this.
  17. It seems that only car model really works in AC is Formula 1, also this mod is super great like Williams...WOW!

Maybe AC game engine comes from FVA game and that's the reason why it's so poor for other classes...atm I don't like any other AC cars like these two F1 MODs...
  18. Fantastic job guys.
  19. Beautiful mod !! I started following F1 around 1997-98, so this mod made my day !
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Chark

Premium Member

Is it me or is this mod the first one that will allow us to drive Mika's F1 McLaren in modern sims?! :cool:

I just tried it, it's great, very nice feeling. I had a scaled model of this car when I was younger (yes, I'm a Häkkinen fan), and it's so cool to be able to drive it now in game! :)
    • Agree Agree x 1