1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Mclaren MP4-12C GT3 , RD Livery 1.1

8192 Racedepartment Livery

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Wow, what a great skin @chargingcar. Feeling proud!
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. No worries Bram :thumbsup:
  3. As soon as I saw that livery it was crying out to get the RD treatment :)
  4. Thank you very, very much...will be running a slightly modified version of this in the race department fun races soon!
  5. Dmitry Sorokin

Dmitry Sorokin
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Download 3 - and resource rating 4. You are your own rating yourself?
  6. I Do not think you can rate it yourself m8 I have never tried but thank,s for your vote of confidence :thumbsup:
  7. I Had intentions of building a racedepartment collection of cars for AC the last one was the abarth 500 and did not do that well I thought but this one seems to be going down a treat so maybe I will do the other cars if this is the type of mod you guy,s enjoy :thumbsup:
  8. Just to let you know I have rated 100,s of mods and have only downloaded about 25% I always show appreciation for great looking mods even for games I do not play like motogp and wrc4 , This mod had a rating with no downloads sometimes that is the way these things happen :thumbsup:
  9. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

That's beautiful mate!
  10. Hi, why is the rear bumper lettering inverted?
  11. This is beautiful.. This should be exist in real life!
    Anyway check your inbox please @chargingcar
  12. I Thought I had fixed the lettering I will get to it :thumbsup:
  13. Hi chargingcar, sorry for being a pain but 2nd bug fix not cured the problem. in the mean time I can always watch the replays stood on my head;)
  14. I Am just making a video now the issues have been fixed but I also need to edit the rims motion blur that I forgot apart from that everything is fine :thumbsup:
  15. Nice mate great looking livery.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Thank,s m8