Mazda open wheel car - anyone drive this?

Does anyone drive this car? If so, do you have a decent setup that would be manageable for someone just starting out in this car?

A lower tier GP car can't come soon enough to iRacing. Would love to see a Mini cup car or Clio cup car as well.

I have driven the Star Mazda, but not in a while. There used to be good setups on the forums, haven't checked in a while.

My suggestion is the Skip Barber. It is a lot of fun to drive and there are races every hour. The races I run late night east coast time are always really clean also. If you need a setup, let me know. I have one that I use everywhere no matter what the weather. Check the forums, there is a good setup guide in there.

I have driven the Star Mazda, but not in a while. There used to be good setups on the forums, haven't checked in a while.

My suggestion is the Skip Barber. It is a lot of fun to drive and there are races every hour. The races I run late night east coast time are always really clean also. If you need a setup, let me know. I have one that I use everywhere no matter what the weather. Check the forums, there is a good setup guide in there.
I'll have to take you up on the Skippy set-up you have. I only did one race last season but I have always liked that car. You gonna race at Spa in our GT3 series this Sunday?

I drove the star mazda recently when they were at the Nurburgring, was a blast, they handle very well and more grippy than a long time ago when I raced them full time. I also look forward to the Renault's that are coming soon. I like spec racing cars a lot, at least when I lose I know at least the driver was mostly better than me, haha.

Jumped into a practice session for the official series today. Just a few laps but the car felt much better than I remember. Lots more grip but still challenging. Must be really nice with a close grid of drivers. I'm liking it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back