AC Mazda MX-5 @ Silverstone National - Saturday 25th July 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Has anyone tried the update yet? I threw it around Monza last week and she was a pain on entry at the limit, I hope he corrected the suspension geometry to fix it (though it was fun). I think it had too much anti-squat on the rear so it was getting too much weight transfer on entry, it felt like that anyway.. I doubt it drives like that IRL or we would see more MX5's around poles :roflmao:

Has anyone tried the update yet? I threw it around Monza last week and she was a pain on entry at the limit, I think he corrected the suspension geometry to fix it. I think it had too much anti-squat on the rear so it was getting too much weight transfer on entry, it felt like that anyway.. I doubt it drives like that IRL or we would see more MX5's around poles.
It's very nice now, the car feels much better balanced, especially on corner entry.

Don't worry about pre-booking me anymore. Definitely won't be home in time for this now. :(

It's a shame, I was really looking forward to this! Latest version of this car is awesome fun.

Not 100% sure If I can make it but I guess you can put my name down as maybe :) And here's just a small suggestion, maybe we can use a different track? Maybe not for this but for the Caterham?

I love Silverstone & Donington but something different would be nice :p Maybe Barbagallo? It's been a while since we raced there :)

Not 100% sure If I can make it but I guess you can put my name down as maybe :) And here's just a small suggestion, maybe we can use a different track? Maybe not for this but for the Caterham?

I love Silverstone & Donington but something different would be nice :p Maybe Barbagallo? It's been a while since we raced there :)
Of course :)

Sorry Chris, but if I have any spare time on Saturday arvo I'm gonna need to spend it practicing for Imola.
Dave if the time I've spent on Imola in the FM has taught me anything, your never gunna conquer this bloody combo. If you've got the time, have some fun. The league combo is toooooo bloody difficult and frustrating

Sorry Chris I would love to but I have my in-laws round and they are sleeping in the room I have my setup in. As the races start at 10:30 nz time I'm not really able to keep them up for it. Shame as I think it would 've been a really fun combo

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back