FM4 May TopGear Car Pack

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
It's turning into a Turn 10 rip off! Not only are giving us cars instead of tracks which is what everyone who Forzas it up wants, they now want us to pay for crap cars we don't want! @Turn 10... idea for ya...how about we all just send you 500 mcs points each month via direct debit just for the hell of it!
Pls..pls pls Turn 10...no more cars!! ......TRACKS!!

It's turning into a Turn 10 rip off! Not only are giving us cars instead of tracks which is what everyone who Forzas it up wants, they now want us to pay for crap cars we don't want! @Turn 10... idea for ya...how about we all just send you 500 mcs points each month via direct debit just for the hell of it!
Pls..pls pls Turn 10...no more cars!! ......TRACKS!!
it's simple: Don't like? Don't buy it!

I really like this pack..
For a racing game that wants to be a simulator, this pack isn't so good. But I like everything that's odd and fun, and that's exactly what this DLC is. I'll buy it, for sure.

I agree on the tracks, this game really need new ones.
Could you elaborate on your first sentence? Why isn't this pack good for a racing sim? You can race ANY car you want. Whether it has 18bhp or 78946738bhp..

it's simple: Don't like? Don't buy it!

Could you elaborate on your first sentence? Why isn't this pack good for a racing sim? You can race ANY car you want. Whether it has 18bhp or 78946738bhp..

Of course. Think racing simulator. Close your eyes and think about it. Do you se Smarts, Jeep Wranglers or Ford Transits when associating with the term racing simulator? I certainly don't:D. The word "racing" itself is enough to filter my thoughts from Smarts. If this was Forza Horizon where you can drive on the streets, then sure, it would have made sense to those who don't like these cars on race tracks.

As you can see in my reply, I like this pack and I'm going to buy it. I prefer to race cars in lower classes and cars that are odd, but still I don't make the connection Ford Transit > Racing simulator:) . Turn10 has been very good at providing us with different cars, and if you ask me the S class supercars in this game is not my cup of tea. Not driven many of them at all.

Of course. Think racing simulator. Close your eyes and think about it. Do you se Smarts, Jeep Wranglers or Ford Transits when associating with the term racing simulator? I certainly don't:D. The word "racing" itself is enough to filter my thoughts from Smarts. If this was Forza Horizon where you can drive on the streets, then sure, it would have made sense to those who don't like these cars on race tracks.

As you can see in my reply, I like this pack and I'm going to buy it. I prefer to race cars in lower classes and cars that are odd, but still I don't make the connection Ford Transit > Racing simulator:) . Turn10 has been very good at providing us with different cars, and if you ask me the S class supercars in this game is not my cup of tea. Not driven many of them at all.

Racing Sim - Pretty means you should be able to race, well, anything right?

I think this is a nice pack but not sure if I'm willing to pay out for it after spending a fair chunk on the season pass already.
The Cortina does look amazing and nothing like any you'd see on the roads today, IF you saw any on the roads anyway...

The Transit looks fun but I also think that it's enough with the cars already...

We desperately need tracks.

They could start with all BTCC tracks, then WTCC, then DTM, then maybe V8 Supercars. Each variant would be more than welcome and I reckon that they could charge a little more for each one with people actually wanting to buy them regardless.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.