Maximum number of controllers

I've done a search here and didn't find anything obvious that was asked before...but is there anyway to increase the amount of controllers the game uses?
I have Fanatec wheel, CSP pedals, TH8RS shifter, DSD Seq shifter and a button box..I'm sure people must use 4 or more regularly :s

Plug in what you want to use and assaign whatever function you want to whatever controller you want. I have tested with 3 controllers and the only problem ive found is if you detach the controllers and then reattach in a different order it messes the values up. So you may have to assaign functions everytime you play.

I have more than 3 so I'm struggling..I've bought a program called xpadder which allows you to map controllers to keyboard strokes. I've not tried it yet but hopefully it will mean I can use all my controllers..and I have another button box on the way from Derek Speares :)

I've done a search here and didn't find anything obvious that was asked before...but is there anyway to increase the amount of controllers the game uses?
I have Fanatec wheel, CSP pedals, TH8RS shifter, DSD Seq shifter and a button box..I'm sure people must use 4 or more regularly :s
Just got the GSC&FT bundle, only to discover my 4th controller, the button box that also is hosting my DIY pedals is a no go, as I can't assign pedals from the 4th device. This is soooo disappointing, as simply unplugging one of the controllers every time I wanna play old ISI based games like GSC just won't cut it, as I have button box profiles running to enable some of kbd functions etc via Neodelight Joystick plugin (kbd mapper like xpadder), so unplugging controllers will break all of that.
Damn, I think I may have to ask for a refund :(, was certain gMotor supported 4 controllers, but if it's counting the kbd....
Time to ask ISI to update the base for "modding studios" like Reiza

Xpadder works great for button boxes and the like. It won't help with analog controls, but you can map any button to a corresponding keyboard key.
I have a very similar setup and I would not be able to use my button box in rFactor, GTR2, GSC, etc. without Xpadder.

There are other, simpler programs as well to do the same thing, but Xpadder is hands down the best if you don't mind paying for it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back