1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Maximum Fuel Load

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by Fredster, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Fredster

Fredster

Ratings:
    +0
    When I start a race (20%), the fuel level is usually 56 laps and it slows the car down. The fuel seems to burn at a rapid rate, and then during the last 2 laps, I get the message that I am matching fastest lap times. This is frustrating as you cannot catch anyone in the last 2 laps. Is there any way or a mod that you can actually change the amount of fuel at the start, as you don't need 56 laps of fuel if you do 12. Thanks

2. RowingAce

RowingAce

Ratings:
    +58
    You don't have 56 laps of fuel in the car when you start a 20% race. It's just displayed as full distance, since you cannot change it anyway.
    Try starting a 100% race and you'll know how the car feels when you really have 56 laps of fuel in your car ...

3. Fredster

Fredster

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks RowingAce. I will try. It just seems that in the beginning of the race the car feels heavy and I try with all might to keep everyone behind me. As the race progress, the laptimes comes down...strange

4. RowingAce

RowingAce

Ratings:
    +58
    That's not strange, that's normal. As you burn fuel, your car gets lighterand therefore faster ..

5. Silver BENZ

Silver BENZ

Ratings:
    +135
    I'm driving 50% races and in the last lap i have a message that my fuel is goin' over, i need to switch to mix1... That makes me to think i have a fuel for a 50% of race... And yes - its normal to be faster in the race progress... ;)

P.S. Why this question is in the mod's???

6. kenken

kenken

Ratings:
    +205
    The fuel load of each race distance and circuit are defined as track_fuel_distance table in database.bin.