Max Verstappen Helmet 2024

Skins Max Verstappen Helmet 2024 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TMCooke submitted a new resource:

Max Verstappen Helmet 2024 - Verstappen Helmet 2024

Max Verstappens 2024 Schuberth helmet for ACSPRH V2 (file names helmet_2023_sc.dds). It uses the rh_schuberth_23 kn5 model.

Installation;
Find your Verstappen RB20 skin (Example C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rtt_formula_2024_rb20\skins\Verstappen)

Copy and paste the contents of "Verstappen Helmet 2024" in to the relevant Verstappen skins folder.

It will work on any of the RB19 and new RB20 cars; RTT, SDD, SP Mod, VRC or DSF etc.

I've included the...

Read more about this resource...

Marco_17 have recenlty published 2024 helmets and his one is the same with higher logos quality on some parts of the helmet

that's why my 3 stars rating

but to have acsprh v2 it's needed to pay so no difference
One could have subscribed for $1 for the original ACSPRH v2 when it first came out. That does not mean someone would have access to the current helmet package. Bizarre that you want to argue over a free skin... I knocked it up in an afternoon and shared it to the community.

One could have subscribed for $1 for the original ACSPRH v2 when it first came out. That does not mean someone would have access to the current helmet package. Bizarre that you want to argue over a free skin... I knocked it up in an afternoon and shared it to the community.
i have 1$ subscribe and have access to helmet pack

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea