Max to stay at Red Bull

Just wanted to start a new thread about everyones opinion of Verstappen's future career at Red Bull? I am guessing he will stay, but an interesting piece of info I saw (I hope my eyes didn't deceive me) on the results page at the end of the race was that Kvyat set the fastest lap in the race, in the car he was in, and nobody realised (Well the commentators didnt). Anyway, let me know what your thoughts are.

I would say up to two years with redbull then into ferrari.
Kvatt had fresh soft tyres at the end and was flying once he cleared the traffic.
Thats what I mean, surely Chris has looked at that, and Kvyat was clearly in a slower car, and I was surprised nobody mentioned it. Also I dont think Max will leave to Ferrari, he will stay at Red Bull, and if Mercedes continue their dominance, he will move after a season or two, and if Red Bull start winning, he will stay

The other thought about Kvyat is that he was on a soft tyre and had a much lighter fuel load. The only other cars on track at the end of the race with soft tyres were Magnussen and Grosjean (Ricciardo, yes, but on an out-lap to finish the race). Certainly a Sauber and a Haas couldn't set a fastest lap, but the Toro Rosso has been pretty quick. Given these particular circumstances, I'm not surprised he had a fastest lap.

Here in Holland the rumors are he has a contract at redbull untill 2019. Kvyat set the fastest lap because he was on fresh softs and a low fuel tank. He was actually stuck behind RIC and VET almost his complete last stint.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back