Massa confirms Williams talks

Howard Choularton submitted a new blog post:

Massa confirms Williams talks

Felipe Massa has confirmed he is in talks with Grove based Williams regarding the possibility of a 2014 drive. Pastor Maldonado announced last week that his seat may be up for grabs, as he is doubtful about his future with Williams.

Speaking to Autosport, the Brazilian refused to comment on the details of his future in the sport, however he stated that Williams is one of the teams he is talking to. It is believed that Sauber, where Massa raced in his earlier years, is another team he...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Good article.

Just correct this ;) - Felipe drove 53 races with the Grove outfit, finishing a highest of 12th in the overall driver’s standings, with a best result of 4th.

Feilpe hasn't driven for Williams yet, and if you meant Maldonado, his best finish is 1st ;)

Feilpe hasn't driven for Williams yet, and if you meant Maldonado, his best finish is 1st ;)
yes but if you count how many times that Maldonaldo won and Massa won i say Massa is the best choice and i really hope that Massa will regain his pre-2009 form
It's still about the wrong info you give he droe for sauber and not for williams pastor driving for williams doesn'tmake filipea williams driver ;) and yes i hope so but he is already doing that very well

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back