Massa Completes Williams F1's 2014 Driver Line-Up

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
RaceDepartment submitted a new blog post:

Massa Completes Williams F1's 2014 Driver Line-Up

The Williams F1 Team is delighted to announce that Felipe Massa will join the team to drive alongside Valtteri Bottas for the 2014 FIA Formula One World Championship season. The new line-up reflects Williams' determination to bring success back to the team.

Having competed in 12 FIA Formula One World Championship seasons, Felipe is an experienced talent and proven race winner, with 11 race wins and 36 podiums to his credit during a hugely successful career. He has frequently challenged...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
good for Massa but it again makes GP2 seem like an irrelevant & pointless championship, 2012 champion Valsechhi becomes a reserve driver and another door shuts for 2013 champion Leimer (personally I didn't think Leimer would have gotten that Williams seat anyway) yet GP3 champion Kyvat gets a drive.
Hopefully Valsechhi can impress at COTA & Brazil but the chances of him being able to get decent results are slim because of the lack of time he has had in the car so will still next year probably be a reserve

Great for Massa and great for Williams. I hope Massa can use experience to move Williams a bit up the ladder. I only hope that Maldonado does not take the seat at Lotus (I know it is very likely he does) but that Lotus will go for Hulkenberg.

congrats to Felipe

he deserves a seat in F1 ,for all the supporting work he did
and who knows how all of this will help him to find back his focus and form this winter .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back