rF2 Marussia F1 @ Sebring - Sunday April 14th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
well thanks guys. nice race. like an endurance event. lol
altho i know the track, i didn't in the marussia and i thought there would be hardly any grip. there wasn't. my quali lap was poor with no practise but also had wheel settings wrong so i ended up going faster in race with 20 laps fuel and medium tyres.

had some fun racing. i kept near stefan mainly due to very consistent, slow in fast out driving.
just as i was doing ok with stefan doing his balerina impression, i over throttled, hit a barrier and screwed my race. i went to pits for the 214 second stop but temp sign came on and engine overheated. i had put it in neutral but race ended.

very respectful racing. btw, how do i stop my engine overheating during pit stop?

Had a fun race. Managed to get 1st starting from 2nd on the grid going into the first corner! :D

As usual with me my consistency needs work as I eventually put it into the wall and damaged rear suspension. Took 145 secs to repair. :(

Still managed to get back to 5th after a few others got into trouble. ;) Look forward to next race. :thumbsup:

An incredible race for me, in spite of my best time in practice , I thought of leaving a little higher on the grid. A difficult race, I tried to keep my tires at most and to grow as much as possible. I understand now the difficulties of the drivers of current F1. I finished 2nd without any error, I am tired and dipped

Well done Mickael, whom I did not manage to catch up. Well done all for this respectful racing.

Pfffffttttt...... First great 1st half...... the worst in the second half....

My team just wanted to change tyres or repair damages. In the 1st time into the pit (damaged frontwing and worn tyres (super softs)). I seem to had speeded in the pitlane with the limiter on?
I just could not serve that penalty, so got DQ-ed. :(

Great time on TS. :) See you guys next time! :)

My setup wasn't good enough for the race, Kevin kindly shared his, so I was able to improve my times. However I didn't have enough time to get used to it, so we pretty slow compared to others. Although I was slow I was pretty consistent, so finished 4th.

Great times on TS again with Kevin and Stefan.

This was a nice first experience with the Marussia for me :) I had not tried this car yet so I was happy with my pace, even though I was over 2 seconds slower than the leaders.

I put fuel for 50 minutes that I saw it was 40 mins!? :confused: I also used the medium tires to be safe. Car felts a bit heavy and not too much grip. Anyway, qualified 5th, had a good start and I was cautious and Stefan overtook me easily. I did not want to skid all over the place.

Then there were accidents, Kev, Marcel, then I saw Stefan spin in the last corner. I was not fast but was having a steady pace. I found myself 3rd. Then the 1st two went in to the pits and my tires were still holding on (Jenson style!). 2nd place, I was like yayy!

But!....I started pushing a bit more....my tires were not optimal and skid, hit the wall very bad! I almost took Craig out! Sorry mate. My car was too damaged and on the straight it lost grip again and hit the wall spinning. Some one must have seen this and laughed to death :p Race was over.

Great evening, thanks guys :)

This was a nice first experience with the Marussia for me :) I had not tried this car yet so I was happy with my pace, even though I was over 2 seconds slower than the leaders.

I put fuel for 50 minutes that I saw it was 40 mins!? :confused: I also used the medium tires to be safe. Car felts a bit heavy and not too much grip. Anyway, qualified 5th, had a good start and I was cautious and Stefan overtook me easily. I did not want to skid all over the place.

Then there were accidents, Kev, Marcel, then I saw Stefan spin in the last corner. I was not fast but was having a steady pace. I found myself 3rd. Then the 1st two went in to the pits and my tires were still holding on (Jenson style!). 2nd place, I was like yayy!

But!....I started pushing a bit more....my tires were not optimal and skid, hit the wall very bad! I almost took Craig out! Sorry mate. My car was too damaged and on the straight it lost grip again and hit the wall spinning. Some one must have seen this and laughed to death :p Race was over.

Great evening, thanks guys :)

Hmm I forgot about that. I did wonder what you were playing at, at the time! No damage caused, so I'll forgive you this time ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back