1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Marshall hit by Red Bull Showcar

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Chris Jenkins, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Red Bull were doing a showcar event in Japan to raise money for the charities supporting the earthquake/tsunami disasters over there.
    Some dumbass decides to run out infront of Buemi as he's driving!

2. Just WTF, and he wasn't badly injered.....

3. Uh, all I can think of is getting caught and tangled up between the wheel and the rest of the car, scary :eek:

Luckily Buemi wasn't hurt.

4. Well, the suicide rate in Japan is pretty high. Highest in the world, was it?

5. They both had luck there! The guy who tried to jump over the car had luck because Buemi as an f1 driver has lightning quick reflexes so he only hit him at 50km/h, which is still a higher speed than where someone doesn't get hurt, so really lucky! And Buemi had luck because that guy didn't hit him on head! Seriously people should notice there's something mentally wrong with someone before letting him close to these cars!

6. oh wow lol @ Marshall..seriously? he could of waited for the car to go by first...common sense.

7. It was intentional.

8. I think he was trying to see if red bull gives him wings.

9. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Ouch! It might have been worse if he had kicked Buemi's head!

Pure stupid...

10. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

Apparently, this guy did not know the story about Tom Pryce and the marshal...

11. I love how there's no mention of this on the F1 website. xD

12. The f1 website didn't even talk about the FOTA vs FIA war couple of years ago.

13. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

It was only a showcar charity event. Not an official F1 event.

14. Perhaps he thought he actually had wings. Thats what RedBull does to ya. Gives you wings + acid to make you think u can jump over an F1 car :wink: