1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Manor Motorsport Marussia Skin 1.1

Replaces Marussia logos and names with Manor Motorsport Logos

1. chessmaster02 submitted a new resource:

Manor Motorsport Marussia Skin - Replaces Marussia logos and names with Manor Motorsport Logos

Read more about this resource...

2. Still a marussia with a manor logo....

3. It is fixed

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  4. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
  5. Decenten

Decenten
    Driver of the #73 Team OGMRZ Holden V8SC Premium Member

Why dont you make the skin original rather putting up somebody elses work with an additional logo

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I did make the original skin, I used that Wilmer Chavez template. The work is 100% mine. I honestly can tell you that. My work. I feel ashamed you say that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Decenten

Decenten
    Driver of the #73 Team OGMRZ Holden V8SC Premium Member

I just googled the car and it is exactly the same apart from that one logo which had clearly just replaced the marussia logo. Why dont you make the skin look completely different and make the mod worth while downloading

8. I am going to do a car that looks different, I just though some people would want the old Marussia with the new logo. What 2 colours do you want on the new version? I will make it now.

9. Oh boy. Imagine everyone would upload a new skin because he changed one logo (or two) ... that's not even a skin. That's fastfood and nothing else. Change the color, add or remove stripes, just do something with the design's layout.
    No offense, but I start to feel to ignore you so I don't get confused by new skins that decrease the overall quality of RD's F1 skins download pool.

10. I didn't know what colour you wanted. I will do a new version with whatever two colours you like. Please tell me though.

11. Go with the manor motorsport colors: black and white

• Like Like x 1
  12. At least its better than juste a Marussia with an extra logo

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Hope there will be a 4096x4096 original Marussia of 2014.

14. I want one too. I am working on some track updates for Melbourne so I cannot do one right now.

15. Okay, well hope to see your original Marussia 2014 in 4096x4096 soon ;-)

16. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

I think Gerald is making a 8192x8192 one

• Like Like x 1
  17. And if so, I hope he does the HD 4096 skin to. Can not open the 8192 DDS file in PSP on my PC :cool: