1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Skins Manor Marussia 2015 1.2

The Manor Marussia on the RB10

1. thedeadman2007 submitted a new resource:

Manor Marussia 2015 - The Manor Marussia on the RB10

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. The black stripe only appears in some camera modes and it is from the side of the rear wing (can't think of its name) but the thing circled in yellow

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks for the info will look at a change for that section, maybe look at black end plate with a white stripe and red top then move the logo further down in the nose, thanks again for the Heads up keep an eye out for a corrected update will also try to add a DHD version, also I have the issue with it not displaying in the menu screen, it does if it's on the red bull car but don't know if that's a database issue

4. fitti

fitti
    Fitti

I mod 2015 Lesley Buurlage and a car from the car pack 1 Melbourne GP 2015 1.1 Everything is good colors and sponsors, only missing the first page of the game.

5. that's the mod i have on mine but like yours it doesn't display the car on the menu screen, i have access to the database file but i haven't found anything in there that might allow it to be displayed again...

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1