1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins MANOR F1 TEAM SKIN 2015 car 2015-12-16

SKIN FOR MANOR F1 TEAM

• Like Like x 1
  1. fitti

fitti
    Fitti

F1_2015_Update_06.png

2. fitti

fitti
    Fitti

Original foto.

3. fitti

fitti
    Fitti

F1_2015_Update_06.png

4. fitti

fitti
    Fitti

Manor 2015

5. yeah i've wanted to make this one, but with the mapping of the car, it'll take some time to figure it out, but i'll keep tryin! :)

6. i see people don't like it, but for me it's not that awful. it's quite a unique Manor skin. you did a good job despite of lacks of freedom F1 2015 car's mapping has.
    if the mapping isn't really extreme i bet this could be a slick looking skin.

don't be discouraged by some negative reviews you have in this resource. i was like you when i gave my first-or-second skin here they didn't like it even gave a not-very-kind feedbacks. but as time goes by i've tried to improve, the community has received me and enjoyed my works very well.

keep up the good work bud.

• Like Like x 2
  7. thanks man, i appreciate it, well for me, i didn't really care that much if my works aren't great, the thing im in to is the joy having created mods for the 1st time, and f1 2015 is some serious business, it's so hard to edit cars, anyways again thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  8. fitti

fitti
    Fitti

No, it was 2015 and this is a photo of adjustment for X Box. Meanwhile, thank you for your willingness to modify it.

9. fitti

fitti
    Fitti

I commend it, I just ask for the original finish. Otherwise, thank you very much doing a good job.

10. nah, don't worry fitti. i know you were requesting manor with flexbox on sidepods and were not talking about the actual content itself ;) i was talking about all of those who gave their review.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  11. you man have such a big heart. keep 'em coming and i can't wait to see your next work :thumbsup:

12. fitti

fitti
    Fitti

Respect for those who are doing something for us, and the game is more realistic F1. Thank you very much.:thumbsup: