Resource icon

Skins MANOR F1 TEAM SKIN 2015 car 2015-12-16

Login or Register an account to download this content
F1_2015_Update_06.png

i see people don't like it, but for me it's not that awful. it's quite a unique Manor skin. you did a good job despite of lacks of freedom F1 2015 car's mapping has.
if the mapping isn't really extreme i bet this could be a slick looking skin.

don't be discouraged by some negative reviews you have in this resource. i was like you when i gave my first-or-second skin here they didn't like it even gave a not-very-kind feedbacks. but as time goes by i've tried to improve, the community has received me and enjoyed my works very well.

keep up the good work bud.

i see people don't like it, but for me it's not that awful. it's quite a unique Manor skin. you did a good job despite of lacks of freedom F1 2015 car's mapping has.

don't be discouraged by some negative reviews you have in this resource. i was like you when i gave my first-or-second skin here they didn't like it even gave a not-very-kind feedbacks. but as time goes by i've tried to improve, the community has received me and enjoyed my works very well.

thanks man, i appreciate it, well for me, i didn't really care that much if my works aren't great, the thing im in to is the joy having created mods for the 1st time, and f1 2015 is some serious business, it's so hard to edit cars, anyways again thanks!

I commend it, I just ask for the original finish. Otherwise, thank you very much doing a good job.

I commend it, I just ask for the original finish. Otherwise, thank you very much doing a good job.
nah, don't worry fitti. i know you were requesting manor with flexbox on sidepods and were not talking about the actual content itself ;) i was talking about all of those who gave their review.

Last edited:
thanks man, i appreciate it, well for me, i didn't really care that much if my works aren't great, the thing im in to is the joy having created mods for the 1st time, and f1 2015 is some serious business, it's so hard to edit cars, anyways again thanks!
you man have such a big heart. keep 'em coming and i can't wait to see your next work :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back