1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mandatory pitstops

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by mike33, Jun 23, 2014.

1. DTM-E is a great!, but what about mandatory pitstops? In STTC it has been, is it a big problem to do it there,
    please? The simulation would be level-up.....

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. No information about pitstop.
    This season,only one pitsop is mandatory per race(only tires).
    I hope that SimBin'll do an animation with mechanics.

3. Yes of course, only one pitstop, but it strategic element..when to pit? Races would become much more interesting. Animations are not necessary, only set the correct AI stratégy (as in STCC).

4. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

This should be the number 1 inclusion in the next update. Kind of ridiculous that the official game shipped without an integral part of the series.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

It would be nice if Simbin could give us some official word on pit-stops. I bought this product in good faith that it would replicate the DTM series. "All the rules" etc.....

For what it's worth I think the DTM Experience is excellent. It's my 'go-to' racing game at the moment. Loving the multipayer alpha too. However, the experience feels a little flat without the strategic element that pit-stops and option tyres bring to the racing.

I'm sure pit-stops are coming to R3E at some point. They are an integral part of the upcoming ADAC GT series add-on too. Just an official timeline from Simbin would be appreciated.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Second this, I find I hard to believe it's excluded. Also can't wait for an AI update for some smooth racing, instead if a jam every corner.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. The multiplayer is awesome top of the class no bouncey cars etc
    good job guys
    Pit stops would be cool
    DTM rox

8. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

I've seen a few bouncy cars. Not too often though. I agree that multiplayer is generally excellent.

9. I hope, that Simbin (sorry Sector 3 studio) included pitstop and fuel stratégy in DTM 2014 and Race Room Experience. ADAC GT pack is great, but somewhat incomplete.

10. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

the adac pack is purely content, so no additional features. WE will try and implement as many features for any of the experiences though. As though some might not be fully implemented yet at release.

Time will tell!

• Like Like x 1
  11. great! I thought it, thank you in advance especially for pitstops and fuel management - it is very important