• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

maintenance next tuesday starting 14.00 gmt - porsche???

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Eckhart von Glan, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +746
    seems like the porsche gt3 is just round the corner: iRacing will be down for maintenance next tuesday, 10th jan, from 14.00 gmt. this should mean the porsche will be in your garage by tuesday night :)

2. Yannick Van Broeck

Yannick Van Broeck
    Premium

Ratings:
    +61
    Indeen, it looks like we'll get the Porsche next tuesday. Although I hoped they'd work on the tire model instead of bringing new content (meaning more revenue) to the sim. Oh well..

3. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    Wah wah. Premium

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Me thinks it's going to be maintenance for the Road to Daytona and the Daytona 24h events coming up in the following two weeks.

From what I know Porsche only at the end of the month.

4. Yannick Van Broeck

Yannick Van Broeck
    Premium

Ratings:
    +61
    Also an option

5. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +746
    so it seems, bunch of smallish updates and maybe some maintenance done in the background. well, we waited a while for porsche to turn the bend, no hurry now :sleep: