1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magny Cours start

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Attila Domján, Feb 18, 2007.

1. We had some real taff and fair hardcore racing tonight with henY, MrMystic[RPM], JimBobQ, StigS_Weedz, StigS_Moulin, Paarma, Maximus and lot of other good guys.

But damn, i am happy that not Magny Cours is the next track in the championship, and we still have some time to practise that hairpin after the start, look at this.... :)))))

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oKmgV2z8xQw"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oKmgV2z8xQw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350"></embed></object>

2. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

says video is no longer blah blah blah

3. wait few minutes, just uploaded now

4. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

ok :)

5. weel that is a nice way to pass in the hairpin :) You just managed to get the car trough :)
    But the starts in Magny are always thrilling. especially when we get to the hairpin :)

6. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

Neo, nice lucky move, hehe, you managed to get right through the mayhem.

Looks funny.

I like Magny, but indeed it's best that it's not the next round of the tournament.

7. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

hehe i was in slow starting honda :-$

8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

hehe Neo only has lucky starts outside the tournament, lol (just rubbing it in to get you focussed:))

9. Focus Neo, focus... :) (or was it Trinity....? lol)

10. Haha, very nice overtaking there Neo :D

11. Did I do that ?? I apologize.

12. I dont remember who was that in the Alfa, but thats not the point in this movie to blame anybody, just to increase everyones awarness for the importance of a clean start, we will have 10-15 laps remaining still after it (speaking out of my own experience from Monza race 2, where i screwed up the start by myself... lol)

13. LOL

14. haha nice neo :). i didn't see that move because at that time i spun around somewhere in the green lol

15. I´m VERY ASHAME because it was me in red Alfa.
    I braked early, but not long enough...

All people can do mistakes, i just did one... shame on me! ](*,)

16. Damn... I wouldn't dare to get that close to other people... :D With my lags i already hit them before i can even react on it :( I would love to have such nice fight.. Hope i maybe can in the future..

17. LOL that looks nice... :) close together true first corner / straight

18. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

i picked my way into 2nd before heny caught me [-(

19. Dont be shamed m8, as you said everyone can make mistakes, the other day i did not brake early enough and nogned you offed the road, **** just happens.... lol

20. THX Neo it always fun to race against you,
    but i must be little faster so i can keep up with you to the end of the race....