Magnussen goes to Haas for 2017

Magnussen has signed a two year deal with Haas. The Dane was frustrated with Renault taking so long to decide the driver who would partner Hulkenberg he decided to sign with the American based team.

Renault Sign Palmer

Renault have confirmed Palmer for 2017. The French outfit said they were happy with his progress in recent months and said that he deserves another year.

What now for Gutierrez?
This leaves Esteban in a tough place as Ocon looks poised for the remaining Force India set and Pascal Wehrlein looks to be staying with Manor after an impressive debut season. This will leave one Manor seat.

Last edited:
Haas has :rolleyes: similar speed at the moment, but, it isn't a works team. Not just that, Renault are rebuilding their team, so i expect much more to come from them in the next few years!

Haas has :rolleyes: similar speed at the moment, but, it isn't a works team. Not just that, Renault are rebuilding their team, so i expect much more to come from them in the next few years!
True, but it's key to have clear leadership for rebuilding a team so I don't think they will be fighting for wins until 2019.

i'd put Wehrlein in Force India and keep Ocon in Manor for a season longer. IMO Pascal looks a better talent but who knows we have seen a lot better slip through the cracks for years... I wish Hulkenberg had a good seat these past years. Fingers crossed Renault get him further up the grid!

i'd put Wehrlein in Force India and keep Ocon in Manor for a season longer. IMO Pascal looks a better talent but who knows we have seen a lot better slip through the cracks for years... I wish Hulkenberg had a good seat these past years. Fingers crossed Renault get him further up the grid!
Yes I agree. I don't really know why FI want to sign him yet. He is a bit too inexperienced and has not shown enough that he deserves the seat over Wehrlein.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back