• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Luxury F1 Rim...amazing

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by M D Gourley, Dec 11, 2016.

1. M D Gourley

M D Gourley
    Premium

Ratings:
    +232
    Came across this F1 rim that Mr Leopoldo Ramirez makes himself...amazing work

2. ttleon

ttleon

Ratings:
    +29
    Looks amazing. Wish Leopoldo would mass produce these and bring the price down. They're about twice the price of a Rexing wheel

3. M D Gourley

M D Gourley
    Premium

Ratings:
    +232
    Yes. this wheel from Mr Ramirez does look fantastic and mass producing it would indeed bring the price down, but I did have a look at the Rexing wheel to compare and although very nice, Mr Ramirez's wheel has more options / shifters / buttons etc and to me personally has a more quality look to it...this is only my personal view.

4. M D Gourley

M D Gourley
    Premium

Ratings:
    +232
    Found a fantastic video of a customers testimony of how great Mr Ramirez's wheels are...this customer has the Mercedes AMG GT3 replica wheel.

5. M D Gourley

M D Gourley
    Premium

Ratings:
    +232
    Mr Ramirez showing another quality wheel...this is my cup of tea, so to speak...beautiful, just beautiful