• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Lower T-cam Formula Ultimate?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by dcully, Jun 15, 2017.

1. dcully

dcully

Ratings:
    +33
    While i always strive to use a realistic cockpit view in my sims i find the tcam great for learning how to hit corner apex just right,sadly i find the t-cam for F ultimate to be too high, any way i can lower it ?

2. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +234
    Open the F_Ultimate_Cams.cam file with notepad.

Under LocalCam=TVCOCKPIT see these values:
    PositionOffset=(0.050000, 0.380000, -0.520000) \\(+Left-Right, +Up-Down, +Back,-Forward)
    OrientationOffset=(-0.240000, 0.010000, 0.000000) //(+Up-Down, +Left-Right, Roll: +Left-Right)

It's a bit of hit and miss but it definitely works to edit the any of the cams. ;)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  3. dcully

dcully

Ratings:
    +33
    Thanks a lot Dann :)

4. BattleOvce

BattleOvce

Ratings:
    +129
    or use free cam mode in game (default button is DELETE) and adjust camera view with arrows MUST BIND THEM (NAMES: cam up down left right, forward, backward) before race.

5. dcully

dcully

Ratings:
    +33
    Thanks for that , it worked great in conjunction with the "move camera slow" feature but once i hit delete key again it doesnt save , any way to save settings?

6. BattleOvce

BattleOvce

Ratings:
    +129
    yes forgot about that move slow which is a key for perfect setup :D
    Unfortunately I do not know a way how to save it, or find out whats the values ..
    I am using this free mode a lot especially with hood cameras where I can not see a hood thanks to my FOV 78 ... I wish I could save it

• Like Like x 1