Lower T-cam Formula Ultimate?

While i always strive to use a realistic cockpit view in my sims i find the tcam great for learning how to hit corner apex just right,sadly i find the t-cam for F ultimate to be too high, any way i can lower it ?

Open the F_Ultimate_Cams.cam file with notepad.

Under LocalCam=TVCOCKPIT see these values:
PositionOffset=(0.050000, 0.380000, -0.520000) \\(+Left-Right, +Up-Down, +Back,-Forward)
OrientationOffset=(-0.240000, 0.010000, 0.000000) //(+Up-Down, +Left-Right, Roll: +Left-Right)

It's a bit of hit and miss but it definitely works to edit the any of the cams. ;)

Last edited:
or use free cam mode in game (default button is DELETE) and adjust camera view with arrows MUST BIND THEM (NAMES: cam up down left right, forward, backward) before race.

Thanks for that , it worked great in conjunction with the "move camera slow" feature but once i hit delete key again it doesnt save , any way to save settings?

Thanks for that , it worked great in conjunction with the "move camera slow" feature but once i hit delete key again it doesnt save , any way to save settings?
yes forgot about that move slow which is a key for perfect setup :D
Unfortunately I do not know a way how to save it, or find out whats the values ..
I am using this free mode a lot especially with hood cameras where I can not see a hood thanks to my FOV 78 ... I wish I could save it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back