• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Lower T-cam Formula Ultimate?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by dcully, Jun 15, 2017.

1. dcully

dcully

Ratings:
    +38
    While i always strive to use a realistic cockpit view in my sims i find the tcam great for learning how to hit corner apex just right,sadly i find the t-cam for F ultimate to be too high, any way i can lower it ?

2. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo

Ratings:
    +258
    Open the F_Ultimate_Cams.cam file with notepad.

Under LocalCam=TVCOCKPIT see these values:
    PositionOffset=(0.050000, 0.380000, -0.520000) \\(+Left-Right, +Up-Down, +Back,-Forward)
    OrientationOffset=(-0.240000, 0.010000, 0.000000) //(+Up-Down, +Left-Right, Roll: +Left-Right)

It's a bit of hit and miss but it definitely works to edit the any of the cams. ;)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  3. dcully

dcully

Ratings:
    +38
    Thanks a lot Dann :)

4. BattleOvce

BattleOvce

Ratings:
    +130
    or use free cam mode in game (default button is DELETE) and adjust camera view with arrows MUST BIND THEM (NAMES: cam up down left right, forward, backward) before race.

5. dcully

dcully

Ratings:
    +38
    Thanks for that , it worked great in conjunction with the "move camera slow" feature but once i hit delete key again it doesnt save , any way to save settings?

6. BattleOvce

BattleOvce

Ratings:
    +130
    yes forgot about that move slow which is a key for perfect setup :D
    Unfortunately I do not know a way how to save it, or find out whats the values ..
    I am using this free mode a lot especially with hood cameras where I can not see a hood thanks to my FOV 78 ... I wish I could save it

• Like Like x 1