Low fps after patch

Today I lauched the game and without any changes to settings or my HW/SW I was surprised of having only 20-32 FPS with spikes to 40-60 .. before last patch (after previous and before that) I was easily reaching 80-120 FPS .. MP4 on Sonoma and Moskow ...other sims are running fine ..
anybody with the same issues ?
Thanx

I had the same expirience, but then realised, some graphics values are suddenly set higher (shadows, motion blur, track details ...). I simply set everything as it was before the latest patch and FPSs are about the same now.

Last edited:
Does anyone else have FPS problems at Shanghai? I just bought it a few days ago and get terrible FPS and stuttering at that track. On every other track things are silky smooth, even with a full grid of cars. But at Shanghai it feels like 20fps.

I had the same expirience, but then realised, some graphics values are suddenly set higher (shadows, motion blur, track details ...). I simply set everything as it was before the latest patch and FPSs are about the same now.
Like Matej stated, a few graphics settings were changed after the new patch. Shadows were one of those and shadows can cause havoc on GPUs. Definitely check the shadow settings.

I have everything on high, except shadows, and when the patch was released, shadows were set on high and my FPS dropped 10-20 when I was using in-car view.

Like Matej stated, a few graphics settings were changed after the new patch. Shadows were one of those and shadows can cause havoc on GPUs. Definitely check the shadow settings.

I have everything on high, except shadows, and when the patch was released, shadows were set on high and my FPS dropped 10-20 when I was using in-car view.

What shadow setting do you recommend? I've noticed that I'm having fps drops at multiple tracks now, I never used to have fps problems on any of the tracks in this game even running at near max settings.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%