• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Sounds Lotus T125 , F1 2014 Audio Mod 1.0

Reworked Audio with Turbo!

1. chargingcar

chargingcar

Ratings:
    +3,071
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Colt Roers

Colt Roers

Ratings:
    +1
    Awesome job and thanks again. Using your McLaren MP4 skin daily and loving the Pirelli tires. The instructions wont open properly...what location do I unzip sound file to?

3. chargingcar

chargingcar

Ratings:
    +3,071
    Hi you open them with Notebook just change the properties ,
    The files go inside the Lotus T125 S1 folder just back up your FSX and just replace the entire thing ,
    I have not drove the standard car and have not tried the audio in that car either :thumbsup:

4. chargingcar

chargingcar

Ratings:
    +3,071
    Been working on 1.1 let me know what you Guy,s think ?

5. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten

Ratings:
    +25
    Awesome mod! Thanks a lot! :thumbsup:

6. Jeffry in t Veld

Jeffry in t Veld

Ratings:
    +85
    I have noticed when allot of cars are in the same area, like at the beginning of a race, i can hear some distortion, maybe the volume of the files are a bit too high?

7. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf

Ratings:
    +846
    Couple of thoughts now that I can (finally) get around the track in one piece in this thing:

The turbo whine is...a little wobbly. When listening to the 2014 cars testing, the turbo is very present but remains pretty steady through the powerband. In the mod, it fluctuates a little, esp in the replay. I'm sure though it's due to this being a preliminary mod, just giving some feedback. :)

8. ProfessorOak

ProfessorOak

Ratings:
    +0
    Great mod so far! I still think it sounds a bit to loud. If you listen to the V6 video above the car sounds a lot more deep and rough. Other than that, this is awesme!

9. Cayd

Cayd
    Podiums: 6 / Race wins: 2

Ratings:
    +21
    Nice!! Good job!! :)