1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lotus Season

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Antony Snook, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Well looking at the standings Red Bull are in 1st Place and Scudaria-Ferrari and Lotus Renault tied in 2nd. At the Wheel of Kimi Raikkonen the car could beat Scudaria for 2nd in constructors. Its odd as i never notused the black and gold car last season. I spent some of last year a little above yonkers with no telley so i missed the US GP and Brazilian GP.

I would love to see the lotus name back in F1. Sadly there not the same as the Chapman cars that used the same engine. so its only 50% lotus, the rest is Raunault
  2. <mod edit: please dont change the subject of the thread after the first post, start a new thread instead or reply to the existing one>
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

If Lotus want to play a part in the WCC it all depends on the (in)consistency of Romain Grosjean. Kimi is super reliable and consistent.

But so far so good :)
  4. I cannot imagine you are 37, British and still have spelling at that level.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. "I would love to see the lotus name back in F1"

You are a few years late aren't you.

Also, what the hell is the point of this topic??? I don't understand why mods don't delete your topics. Mods delete spam and edit swearing plus many pointless topics are removed so why aren't your's?
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bradley and Hampus if you dont want to read it then don't. We can really do without you guys jumping on each of his threads attacking him.

If you don't agree discuss it, don't personally attack people.
  7. We can really do without Antony's pointless and stupid topics.
  8. Tume

The unlucky Finn

Well your pointless comments won't do anything to Antony's topics :D
    • Like Like x 1