AC Lotus Exos T125 S1 @ Imola - Sat 24 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sadly my record as a backmarker remains unblemished.

But I had fun! Thanks everyone.

Good racing everyone. Noel you were bouncing around like your car had epilepsy.

Sadly my record as a backmarker remains unblemished.

But I had fun! Thanks everyone.

Good racing everyone. Noel you were bouncing around like your car had epilepsy.
yes lou it seems to be the case with us aussies multi needs a bit more optimising,all other sims are fine when i race internationals ,so the devs will improve it, any ways guys nice race ,sorry for the tap to you fred the brakes fully locked

Casey, were you going a little slow into that chicane? I was just wondering If I misjudged or something. You seemed fine for most of the race with terms of bouncing but at that chicane it started to get a bit jumpy. I thought I braked earlier than normal because I wanted to avoid anything there. (I goofed that chicane like 5-6 times during the race by myself!).

Noel, to be honest....I never knew you were there :). I was paying all my attention ahead of me. I just looked at the replay and I was like OMG where did he come from! I am pretty sure that I hit Casey right before you tapped me. With the jumpiness between the two of you it was hard to tell just exactly what happened, but I was most likely toast before the tap there.

It was fun especially since I had never did that car/track combo before, and I am still scratching my head how the hell I got a 1:27.7 in qualifying! I'm still learning, need to cut down on the mistakes and I may end up being a competitive driver.

Usually I record all the races I participate in this one, but unfortunately I choose to not record this one along with yesterdays nordschleife due to hardware performance for whatever reason. I wasn't able to confidently figure out that chicane with the car we were running for the race, so I guess in perspective I might of been taking the corner a little slow, I'm trying to piece back together in my mind how the corner went. I believe I did hit my braking zone which was between the 50 and 100 markers. In my peripheral I did see you in my mirrors following close and to my back right 3/4. I hit my braking zone, took a glance in my mirror to see if you were going to do any moves and that's when, from what I remember a car coming very quickly hitting the rear after it tried to do a dive towards the inside. Which lead the collision, I don't know where noel was in the group or the pack, the first when I learned about him is when I glanced to the rear to see if there was any traffic coming before I rejoined the track and that's when I saw another car (3rd) against the wall at the chicane. That's all I recall from the accident. :(

How was my ping/connection during that Fred? If I was glitching around I wanna apologize for it, I'm often pretty solid when it comes to connection but with the servers being in Europe we will sometimes run into issues.

It was a fun and intense race thou! Unfortunately I'm not super comfortable with that car/track combo at all. I want my 12C back! :)

Hey guys sorry I missed this one. Its my favorite track/car combo and probably the only one I could actually finish well in so hopefully it wont be too long before another chance at this one. Hope it was a good race!

Casey, I'll chalk it up to the netcode. I braked early, but not hard and then suddenly your car seemed to be going very slowly. After looking at the replay I think I was braking based on AC's determination of your position and your real position & speed kicked in a little too late for me.

I'm not trying to lay blame anywhere or anything. I just need to learn until things get updated in terms of netcode, I need to be VERY careful in the braking zones.

Casey, Noel I am convinced now that the incident at the end was due to the netcode. Was in a race tonight, and Chris Sacey (400 ping) looked to slow unnaturally like you did to me. The guy behind him (who lives about 5 miles away) looked like he hit him, Chris looked like he started to spin out....and then suddenly he warped away.

I think last night the server got stuck and decided we hit. Tonight, the server decided Chris didn't get hit and he warped away.

Casey, Noel I am convinced now that the incident at the end was due to the netcode. Was in a race tonight, and Chris Sacey (400 ping) looked to slow unnaturally like you did to me. The guy behind him (who lives about 5 miles away) looked like he hit him, Chris looked like he started to spin out....and then suddenly he warped away.

I think last night the server got stuck and decided we hit. Tonight, the server decided Chris didn't get hit and he warped away.
assetto will get it right eventually my braking point before that chicane was between the 100 and 150 marker and i still managed to tap you , and you guys actually went in deeper to me , so no actually sure how i reached you so quickly

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back