• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Lotus Exos 125 @ Silverstone

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by stadlereric, Apr 10, 2014.

1. stadlereric

stadlereric
    Premium

Ratings:
    +47
    Is anyone willing to share a T125 Silverstone setup? I do fairly well at this track but feel like i have a lot more to squeeze out of the car. I'm currently pacing high 1.40's around 1:40.9 - 1:41

thanks in advance
    Eric

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
  2. Arkadiusz Wawrzyniak

Arkadiusz Wawrzyniak

Ratings:
    +52
    I am using mugello setup for S1, all around to be honest. Just minor adjustements to camber and differential. And I am currently 11th on pro rank with exos s1 with absolutely no experience with open wheelers and f1 cars what so ever. So I guess it is a very good setup. Probably I am loosing bits of times because of that, track to track but overall it is a good base for every track.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim

Ratings:
    +568
    managed a 1:38:590 with my imola setup ! i have a video of the lap but it's a bit messy , and a lot of missed apexes ,gonna try to do a clean 1:37 lap and upload it later !

4. ZethGAF

ZethGAF

Ratings:
    +98
    Please do! I've had great luck with your setups and replays in the past :D

• Haha Haha x 1