1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lotus Exos 125 @ Nurburgring GP

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by Vincent Buccarello, Mar 1, 2014.

1. It is the World Record for now on RSR, but still plenty of space to improve, at least 0.5 seconds faster then my 1:42.592 is for possible for sure. Have fun.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. made some alterations to one of the prev setups, WIP give it a whirl for me car feels good in the corners slow and fast, can push the car without oversteer, think a few more laps and this setup can brake into the 1.39's maybe lower

edit: sorry this is for the s1 wrong thread :) admin plz delete

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  3. This setup improved my lap time by 3 seconds lol.
    Do you have any good setups for McLaren MP4 12C GT3 ? (any track)
    Thanks alot man

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sorry, I am more of a OpenWheeler fan ;)
    Nice to hear that the Setup helped you by 3 seconds, not bad :)
    PS: full throttle in Schuhmacher S is possible...

5. so nice to use a pro setup. THANK you

6. Ted

Ted
    On a BMW S1000RR IRL, here anything with 3+ wheels

I think it's better to keep setups for both versions in the same thread? The forum will get pretty bloated otherwise... :/

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  7. thanks

8. Thanks to the OP, made 1:42:655 and there are still improvements possible!

9. Yes, just to know, this setup is Pro Rank compatible, so No AIDS, 26 degrees temperature, tyre wear on, etc. In this conditions I made this time.

10. Great setup thanks! Careful it's very easy to get comfortable mid-corner understeer and lose time. Always have to remind myself to use less steering input mid-corner. 1.31.546 was done with this set only I changed rear diff locking to 25%, I can get on the power earlier that way. 1.31.3XX is possible with a clean first sector.

Do you have telemetry tools or go by feel ? I would love to read the tyre loads and suspension geometry I'm not good enough to tweak this by feel.

11. Great setup, with some tweaks i could post a 1:25,0 in the S1 Version wich put me in second place, 4 tenth behind the alien, did one 1:24,871 but not legal...because Bit to wide... Hope to have some time to try the net days... Splits are able to go 26,4

Oh sorry wrong thread... Dont Know how to delete it

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  12. I just go by feel, this setup is old, it has not so much downforce, I will work on a new one these days.. with more downforce and less understeer and more stability...

13. any progress with the new setup? ;)

14. No, sorry I am sick, I am not playing for now...

15. conosur1

conosur1
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Who is "OP"? O.o

1:42.655 with Exos 125 standart or S1?

16. OP == Original Poster == Vincent Buccarello
    The record for the standard T125@Nürburgring currently stands at 1.41.5, with the RSR pro settings mentioned above.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Thank you for the setup it is really kind of you to share.