AC Lotus Exige V6 Cup @ Donington National - Tue 3 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is there eny nice person, to share advice or setup to better grip for this car. My back go around in every corner...:sleep:

Lower the rear tyre pressure by 1 - 3 psi.
Try more toe in (all the way to the right) and more negative camber at the rear.
Decrease the front camber a bit (1-2 clicks).
Decrease the rear bump and rebound (2-3 clicks).

By the way, server is up in practice mode. Quali time is unchanged (20:00 GMT).

So as from now we are not allowed to join any races @ Racedepartment unless we pay for Premium. I raced last week and did not have this issue, when did this change?

Ok so I just found the post stating that after Feb 28 we need to pay for Premium. I do not have time to race for many years now, maybe once or twice a week max so will not be joining this Premium service. Good luck with your racing.

So as from now we are not allowed to join any races @ Racedepartment unless we pay for Premium. I raced last week and did not have this issue, when did this change?

Ok so I just found the post stating that after Feb 28 we need to pay for Premium. I do not have time to race for many years now, maybe once or twice a week max so will not be joining this Premium service. Good luck with your racing.

The premium membership is also to contribute to the cost of running this fine empire. It is merely 5.5 cents a day. Paltry amount to pay for such a wonderful place.

Your choice though Dave. :thumbsup::cool:

srry lads, didn't get the much needed practice i needed on this car/track and had a disaster trying to follow my way round.

Sorry, @michael for that crash, lost the car waay too often :( Not one clean lap :notworthy:
Still some nice fights with you and others :) Thank's for that! Wish i could drive more often :thumbsdown:

Thanks again for the race. It was really hard to control this car but finally i completed the race without any incident. I did my best to let you pass guys, sometimes wasn't easy, sorry if i caused any damage to anyone. And no blue flag until 9th lap :cool:

This was my first club race that i finished. Thanks for your support and understanding. Hopefully i'm gonna get better and better every race. Maybe someday i won't see any blue flag who knows :D

See you next race.

Well @Tarcirion I see that you improved your laptime by 2 seconds from quali to race. Half of that diff could be from the higher track grip, but the other half was pure improvement. 1 hour of online racing helps more than 10 hours of hotlapping!

Well @Tarcirion I see that you improved your laptime by 2 seconds from quali to race. Half of that diff could be from the higher track grip, but the other half was pure improvement. 1 hour of online racing helps more than 10 hours of hotlapping!

Thanks, i'm happy with that too. I wasn't expecting any improvements.

This was fun but i hope next time it'd be some car that easy to handle. It was really hard avoiding other cars while sliding :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back