AC Lotus 49 @ Monza '66 - Tue July 22nd

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
1) pw sent
2) If there are any issues with the server like lag, high latency, bouncing cars, etc - either write here a message or ask Akis, who'll be driving with you tonight.

3) Enjoying some glorious Vivaldi Violins at the moment

gl & hf

Frank van Oeveren doesn't have time today, so I'll serve as a substitue.
-------------------------------
@Paul Thomas
We'll be driving without track-/grip- dynamics, that means no grip buildup and optimum track conditions.
-------------------------------
Further Notes
  • Penalties will be enabled during this event.
  • Time of day will be set at 14:00h for Qualifying.
  • If anything goes wrong with the server, please leave here a message immediately.

Please ignore the quote. I figured out what I was going to ask, but I can't see any way to cancel the quote/reply!

But now I have another question: I just ran out of fuel after 12 practice laps; how does refueling work? Do you go into your pit and stop, and automatically get refueled? Sorry for the ignorant question, but this will be my first race...

Please ignore the quote. I figured out what I was going to ask, but I can't see any way to cancel the quote/reply!

But now I have another question: I just ran out of fuel after 12 practice laps; how does refueling work? Do you go into your pit and stop, and automatically get refueled? Sorry for the ignorant question, but this will be my first race...
No probs Ernest.
I have to check the fuel capacity of the lotus. The drivers shouldn't need to refuel at this point in time.
If you run out of fuel, come to a standstill, go back to pits, your car will be automaticaly refueled.

Edit: What amount of fuel did you start with? Was the tank full?

ahh okay sorry

Edit: Looking at the timezones I booked out 5 mins before the deadline...

Last edited:
I left... I never got the steering working to my satisfaction, and I couldn't do anything but be an impediment to you guys who know what you're doing. Have a good race.

Edit:
Also, I saw a little pop-up window at the top of the screen each time someone completed a lap; it would give the user name and lap time. I never saw one of those when I crossed the line. Does everyone normally see their own?

Last edited:
But on the post it says booking starts at 18:00 but because its summer it starts at 19:00, doesnt that apply for booking?

But on the post it says booking starts at 18:00 but because its summer it starts at 19:00, doesnt that apply for booking?
Cayd, listen, I'm not going to argue with you further.
You are / were not present at the event and I'm going to count that as a no-show with the ensuing consequences.
----------------
@Morne Du Plooy
A no show for you as well.
----------------
@Paul Thomas
You left early, what happened?
----------------
Edit:
Also, I saw a little pop-up window at the top of the screen each time someone completed a lap; it would give the user name and lap time. I never saw one of those when I crossed the line. Does everyone normally see their own?
This message is normal and can't be deactivated. Before the patch on Friday, you could see your lap time as well.

Last edited:
@Georg Siebert So does a "No Show" count against our name ? The sign up list was half empty though?!

I got stuck at work, so surely thats understandable.

I should've used my cell phone to "unregister" for the race , but I was too busy.

Sorry again for missing the race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back