1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lotus 49 coming to iRacing!!!

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Dario Jagar, Nov 5, 2011.

1. lol I was just about to post this and I have a download going for the iphone and you beat me to it...

That is wicked news there, but the only thing that sucks is where he says late 2012....
  2. perhaps this one will make waiting less painfull :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

3. Wicked news indeed.

Might give the Oval crowd something else to bleat about, lol. As if the performance of the cars after the update wasn't bad enough, we now get another new road car, lol.

Ohhhh, the pain.
  4. Well, there _are_ only so many oval cars, after all.... and I think they have them covered. The only way to bring more (oval cars) is to add the missing marques, and I don't know that the license deal with GM will allow that...

(Of course, a 1989 Penske-Chevy or 1980 Chaparral 2K would be interesting... and if we could get past GM, a Superbird)

Road cars, however ... hundreds of those... keep 'em coming!
  5. O_O ... :love:
  6. ....

7. There must be some squirrell room as of course we have road cars from Ford (Falcon, GT) why not oval cars. They all run the same chassis just a small change in the body.
  8. Cool, throw all the crapy nascar cars away, we need real racing machines..
  9. Lotus 49 at Bristol!! #Winner!
  10. I'm already looking forward to that. ;)
  11. Not an oval racer then!!! You should try it, much more skillful that you'd originally think, especially on the shorter tracks and tri-ovals.
  12. I love the skippy, and the 49 will hopefully be like a skippy on steroids :D